1561272834105278
Loading...

Advanced Warfare - The Start of Something Good‏


In recent years, I've distanced myself from the Call of Duty franchise. Buying into the hype, I still didn't expect much from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's single player campaign. However, my experience with the campaign has been phenomenal so far. Here's why:

1. The characters have, well, character.

And I mean this by Call of Duty standards. The characters don't fall as flat as I expected them to. The acting has been better than average and having Kevin Spacey onboard certainly doesn't hurt. The graphical fidelity, especially in the facial expressions, helps bring the characters to life.


2. The action is intense.

I truly don't remember if any other game in this franchise was this intense. It feels like a movie; not unlike the Uncharted series. Maybe I'm giving Advanced Warfare too much credit, but there's been so many crazy sequences so far, and I've only started the game. They also hit the audio right out the ballpark, adding to the intensity at times.


3. Super technologic.

All the crazy tech used in the campaign keeps the game feeling fresh. It feels a bit overwhelming at first but you quickly get the hang of it. I also enjoy the verticality seen in parts of the missions I've played because it provides some great strategy.


4. Paying respects.

This game teaches you how to pay respect too. This helps you become a better person in real life. No other game does this better than Advanced Warfare. That's how advanced this game is.


Overall, the single player has been a pleasant surprise. I've been told it's a relatively short campaign, but let's hope Sledgehammer Games considers this to be a jumpoff point for more great single player in the future.
Shooter 8751128422333541778

Post a Comment Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts