1561272834105278
Loading...

My Top 5 Gamer Personalities on YouTube


While I'm a fairly avid gamer, I'm also a YouTube addict. The countless hours I spend on that site has been a great waste of time. And with that, I also watch a ton of YouTube channels about video games. Here's a few of my favorites.

Continue?

Just a bunch of guys playing a video game for a few minutes, and commenting on if they would continue the game or stop. It's a great, simple concept that never fails to entertain me. I've grown to like the cast almost like a bunch of characters on any TV show. They also have another show called 5x5 which parodies Top 5s. Oh the irony of making a Top 5...

My favorite video was probably the first one I watched: Nightshade

JonTron

JonTron is in a league of his own. He has fairly humble beginnings but you can see some great efforts were made to perfect his show. Most of them are about crappy video games, but there's a few about movies or TV shows, so I like the variation.

Oddly enough, my favorite video of his is also Nightshade. I really gotta play that game!

Angry Video Game Nerd

He's pretty much the pioneer of video game videos. Sure, there's probably a few others that started before him, but he definitely inspired tons of people as well as changed the landscape of video game videos permanently. He's not as popular as he used to be as far as I know, but he made a full-fledged movie shown in theaters. It's crazy to watch how far he's come and I always watch every new AVGN video that comes out.

My favorite video: Doublevision (parts 1 and 2)

Caddicarus

He’s just a likeable dude. His content is more or less the same style as others until you start paying attention. He’s genuinely funny, and nothing sounds forced. He’s also insanely informative, so I’ve learned tons just from his videos. He is very passionate about everything he talks about as well.

My favorite video: Oddworld (Part 1)


Gamer Basement
GameOverGreggy/Kinda Funny/Greg Miller in general
Greg Miller is a great personality for IGN. I first started listening to IGN’s Sony podcast dubbed “Podcast Beyond” at least 4-5 years back. It was a great way to kill time at work, the cast was great, and they always kept it funny. It basically felt like just a bunch of friends talking about games, just like what we do on our podcast. Greg has pretty much anchored the podcast since its inception, but has made videos as well, most of which I’ve seen on IGN or his personal channel. My favorite series of his was Up at Noon, mostly because he’d interview people working in the video game industry. Greg Miller holds a place in my heart, and has kept me entertained for years. Cheers to you Greg.

My favorite video: The Last of Us Made Ellie’s Actress Cry (he interviews Ashley Johnson, who played Ellie in The Last of Us)
Youtube 2413249484293554470

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. Really need to get around to playing Oddworld. What did you think of the PS4 version, Brandon?

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts