1561272834105278
Loading...

My Gamer's Wishlist


Hey, it’s early December and I’m already strapped for cash; waiting on my next paycheck and I haven’t even bought anyone Christmas gifts yet. With that in mind, here’s a short list of things I wished I owned and cry myself to sleep about not owning.


Grand Theft Auto V

Ugh. I already own it on PS3, yet I still want it. Despite the major upgrade, I still don’t think it’s worth spending $70 for a game I already own. I guess I’ll be waiting until it drops down in price. On that note, can Rockstar make a Red Dead Redemption Remastered?


PlayStation TV

I feel like the hype around this microconsole/whatever you wanna call it dipped once it was released in North America. Apparently not all Vita games are compatible, which is a shame. It’s obvious Sony doesn’t care enough about the Vita line anymore, and I think that this device has the potential to grow the Vita name, at least a bit. But hey, right now it’s $79 and that’s quite a steal for what it is.


Pokemon Omega Ruby

My brother played the hell out of the original on the GameBoy Advance, leaving me wanting to play this one for ages. My 3DS is mainly used as a Pokemon machine, so it’s only natural that I’d want Omega Ruby.


Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

PS3 is still alive and kicking! I still use it in tandem with my PS4, and this would be such a great reason to ignore the new console in favor of the old one. I’ve never actually completed Kingdom Hearts 2 (I reached the final boss and stopped there) and my memory is hazy, so it’d be a fun game to come back to.

Amiibos

Seriously, I don’t even own a Wii U, but I’d buy amiibos just because they look so good.


I mean, look at them all! They look cool as figures. It'd also be cool if you could make a amiibo based on your own user-created Mii

I can go on for ages (I totally want an Xbox One) but I guess I can wait for other things. Hopefully by next paycheck, Is the key to happiness.
List 941399212871161359

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. I played Pokemon Sapphire and enjoyed it tremendously when it first came out. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts