1561272834105278
Loading...

Dear Destiny

Dear Destiny,

I first saw you in the flesh at Adam’s house; and after the brief moment I had with you, I knew I wanted you. So bad. Without hesitation, I woke up next morning to find you at Best Buy and had to pick you up. I drove home with you by my side and we had hours of fun on our first one-on-one.

It’s been almost a month since we’ve first met, and I still have the same feelings for you as I did when I first met you. We’ve been through quite a bit so far, so much so that I’ve been counting the hours. 72 hours and counting. It’s just that I’m crazy for you and every moment without you feels like forever.

At this point, all I’m doing is grinding. I’m not going to complain about it, grinding has been tons of fun, but I expected more. You told me your story, and I’ve heard it again and again. It wasn’t anything special but you still made me smile when it got down to the action.

All this is great, however I’m left feeling worried. Worried because I’ve been seeing you on a daily basis and that the past few weeks have been nothing but grinding. I think I wanted to keep you for the long haul, you know, build a long-term relationship with you, as you had mentioned. However, being with you so much is taking a toll on me, and I would like to have some space.

Please allow for both of us to have a few days off. We can talk about it later.

Yours truly,

A complete loser.


Shooter 2923692304352819214

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. Exactly what I was worried about
    o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't tried Destiny yet Marc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't we all destined to question the value that Destiny brings to our lives

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts