1561272834105278
Loading...

Announceacle

So this week I don't so much have an article, I have more of an announcement and a battle plan for the upcoming weeks.


After the recent steam sale I've noticed I now own a large number of single player and early access games and it seems to me that there is no better time to start playing and streaming these games then now. You, the readers, can form your opinions on whether or not these games are worth picking up for yourselves through me, so as of this posting I will be streaming a lot more often and fairly regularly with the hopes of developing and strengthening a community built from the fanbase of this website. I feel like this is going to be an awesome way to get feedback from you all and a way for me to spend my time gaming more productively and to be more fun and entertaining for you guys. I also want to create some community events as well as online tournaments and other fun things like that in the future which I think can be a ton of fun.

I feel like this is a good jump-off point for me—as my time at work is gonna be a lot less, so I will have more time to devote to the site by streaming, writing and going back to the podcast. I also recommend, if you haven't all ready, to follow us on Twitter @GamerBasement. I’ll be using it to let you know when and what I'm streaming and it also updates regularly with site news and other things you should look out for.

I hope to see a lot of you in my Twitch chat www.twitch.tv/TheCampeau, also if there's anything you want to see me play tweet it to me @TheCampeau. Other than that I plan on my future articles being more tied in with the streams and the games I’m playing therein, so keep an eye out for that as well.
Stream 6852278037753049796

Post a Comment Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts