1561272834105278
Loading...

My Top Upcoming Games‏

To be honest, I still haven’t been giving the PS4 much love. With the exception of the free games I get monthly on Playstation Plus, I’ve barely bought anything besides a few downloadable games.

I feel like all of that’s gonna change very soon. Here’s a few games coming to PS4/Xbox One that I can’t wait for.

Games Tell Tales

I’m probably the only gamer on the face of this earth who has not played The Walking Dead: Season 1. Regardless, the game’s available for pre-order on Amazon right now for $29. Yeah, that’s probably very steep for many PC gamers, but again, I really wanna put my PS4 to good use, so why not with an already critically acclaimed game?


Speaking of Telltale Games, there’s also The Wolf Among Us, for $30. I won’t go into much detail on this one because people are gonna start thinking that I’m a Telltale Games fanboy.

Cry Far

Okay, moving on to games that aren’t already out yet. Far Cry 4 just looks impressive. I already preordered it for $50 tax-in, to sweeten the deal. Having missed Far Cry 3, I feel like I’ll be even more amazed with the game. The villain, Neymar Jr Pagan Min, will probably be the main draw to the story. With a planned release of November 18th, I’m just gonna have to sit here and wait.


Knighting The Ark

I’m gonna be honest here and say that I have not put much time into the Batman franchise last generation. I ended up getting bored with both games, and they sat on the sidelines while I paid more attention to other games. This time around, I vow to give Rocksteady and their franchise the attention it deserves with Batman: Arkham Knight. Again, I already preordered it, and with a slated release of 2015 (sigh) I’ll be waiting quite some time but I’m pretty sure it’ll be worth it.

Honorable mentions:

- Destiny. Everyone wants it, but I want to wait and see what gamers say about it once it’s released.

- Hotline Miami 2. I’m afraid that it’ll play it too safe…It’ll probably be a day one purchase anyway.

- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. I’ve avoided the franchise since the first Black Ops, but Kevin Spacey.

- Kingdom Hearts III & Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. Um, well, nobody knows much about either anyway, but these 2 franchises pretty much made me buy their respective consoles (PS2/PS3).
List 1095875556948581861

Post a Comment Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts